Attend the Enterprise Summit on Thursday, October 19th to learn how you can embrace the journey to hybrid IT and implement a new strategy to help fund your innovation efforts
Thursday, 19 Oct
Time: 9:00 - 15:30
Center Blvd. 5, 2300
København S, Denmark
Cost: Free - The Summit is an add-on to your DockerCon registration.
All attendees should bring their laptops as the summit includes hands-on sessions
IT organizations continue to spend 80% of their budget on simply maintaining their existing applications, leaving only 20% for new innovation. That ratio has not changed over the last 10 years. To change the ratio, Docker and industry leading partners including Accenture, Avanade, Cisco, HPE and Microsoft have created the Modernize Legacy Apps Program.
By attending DockerCon Europe 2017, you will learn how Docker customers have transformed their Windows or Linux applications to run as a container making it more efficient, more portable, and more secure—all without touching a line of code. Register now for our Enterprise Summit event on Thursday, October 19th, 2017 to see informative demos, practical tips, and get access to useful tools from the most trusted names in business.
The MTA program leverages Docker Enterprise Edition (EE) allowing customers to manage a diverse set of applications that includes both traditional applications and microservices, built on Linux and Windows, and intended for x86 servers, mainframes, and public clouds.
Enjoy a full day agenda filled with informative demos, practical tips and useful tools.
8:00-9:00 Breakfast and networking
9:00-12:00 Modernizing Traditional Apps with Docker
12:00-13:00 Enterprise Summit Lunch
13:00-15:30 Docker Hands-on Labs